Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Film Freak - Boy

After having some of the best sex in my life I saw a terrific film from across the creek, Boy is a new Kiwi feature film which really left me feeeling all warm and fuzzy.

The story at the start is pure fun and good times but soon turns dark and goes to some pretty drak places. However it all comes together and makes for a sweet ending to one of the most heartfelt films I have seen in years.

I truly loved this film and it's honesty, it's simple nature, the use of the 80's and the amazing child cast.

This film will not be some big box office smash but it just has so much heart and so much soul that you just can't help but leave the cinema feeling really awesome and just wanting to smile.

I couldn't stop smiling for a few hours after seeing this film.

The film rates bloody highly for me and after one other good review this one clocks up an extra .25 stars, 4.75 stars, I loved this!

No comments: