Monday, December 23, 2013

What's On @ the Movies 2013 - Philomena {Advance Screening}


- Opens Boxing Day (That's Thursday)

I must say I didn't originally want to see this film but when I saw the trailer on the big screen, it broke me. So without further ado to be broken check this:



Are you broken already? Yes I really don't like Steve Coogan all that much but he really does a good job in this true story. Dame Judi Dench is beyond divine, she is simply stunning in this role. If the trailer didn't break you the film well and truly may.

It has some lovely comic moments in the film and some really touching moments too. It was a Sunday afternoon dream to watch. What a great film and this will get the grey folk into the cinema on Boxing Day.

I read that people have said it's another boring attack on Catholics but really? They are not that harder target right? Imagine being in marketing and in this day and age trying to market Christianity? Not an easy task but any means.

Philomena is just perfection, it rates a big 4.75 STARS, well done, excellent.

No comments: