Monday, May 5, 2014

Film Freak 2014 - Bad Neighbours


Zac Efron V Seth Rogan, no competition I go for Zac Efron any day...



How f'ing ripped is young Zac these days, damn baby doll. Dave Franco is also adorable and Rose Byrne, oh Rose Byrne you are wicked. Rose really stole the show, played an awesome Aussie bird and should have been paid millions for allowing Seth Rogan to pretend to penetrate her multiple times in this film.

So how is Bad Neighbours? I loved it, I saw it with four people, 2 loved it and 2 loathed it. It's kinda like if you liked Zac in High School the Musical, you will hate this, if you liked This is the End with Dave Franco's handsome bro James Franco, you'll enjoy this. Maybe even laugh a little.

This was an impressive film, I laughed almost as much as Bridesmaids (Rose Byrne you did it again doll) and at no point was I bored. It only runs for 97 minutes so it does not out stay it's welcome and I truly think this film will kill it at the box office.

Not just appealing to 14 year men, this will get the ladies in with Zac's near nude scenes and that body, oh that body.

Bad Neighbours, it was a fun Monday movie, I want to see it again and I strongly recommend it to you dear readers, yeah I'm doing it 5 fucked up mother fucking swear jar overload big fat stars.

Night, night x

No comments: