Sunday, December 21, 2014

Best Movies of 2014


BEST hyped film of 2014 - Two Way Tie:

1. Wolf of Wall Street 

2. Dawn of the Planet of Apes

Last year was a three way tie so I am getting more decisive.

BEST jump out of the seat film - Annabelle (a prequel to last years winner - The Conjuring)



BEST Teen drama/coming of age/comedy blah - Two Way Tie:


1. St. Vincent

2. Men, Women & Children



BEST film of 2014Three Way Tie:

1. Bad Neighbours

2. Gone Girl 
3. Nightcrawler

2 serious films and one stellar gross out comedy, I couldn't pick sorry!

BEST small film - Pride



BEST 3D movie - NA I only saw Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in 3D and let's be honest if I wasn't at a flash screening it would have blown.


BEST Aussie Movie - Felony



BEST Music film - Begin Again




BEST controversial film of 2014 - The Interview is causing a real stir right now (hey?) but I haven't seen it nor did I seen anything really controversial in 2014, it was a bit of a PC year for me and the movies in 2014.




BEST Drama Two Way Tie:


1. Gone Girl

2. Nightcrawler

No comments: