Thursday, April 23, 2015

Daredevil - Renewed Season 2, here we come..


A.K.A. Jessica Jones still to air this year on Netflix the next Marvel TV project. Word on the street is that Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D will also be renewed however Agent Carter is looking like a one season wonder of all 8 exciting and highly camp episodes.

Netflix can seemingly do no wrong and with my own little research I am doing around the traps it's the pick of the streaming services here in Australia. With the majority of people at my work (Foxtel customers or not, Netflix is their preference over Stan or Presto) and others I talk to.

The renewal for Daredevil could not come at a better time (US time of renewal 21/4) with The Avengers opening here tonight (late sessions and also a massive amount of national screenings from tomorrow) it looks like another monster week in the Marvel offices.

Will it open number one at the box office? My guess is a strong YES, Fast & Furious 7 has done well for a few weeks now so it's time for another franchise to steal the crown. I am hoping, wishing and praying I will see this in Bali and deliver a review next week.

However tonight, storm pending (fucking Sydney storm, how dare you ruin my washing run I was having, dry smalls for days) I will see the latest Nicholas Sparks novel turned film. I miss the cinema.

And to anyone effected by the storm my thoughts are with you, it was seriously FUCKED up and I somehow think Mother Nature is a bit pissed off with us. Yes I'm sorry kids I think Climate Change is real, sorry conservatives and people who don't trust Science.

Anyway I missed boot camp (the final one for a while) due to all kinds of fucked up weather this AM and I for one just can't wait to leave Sydney for Bali this weekend.

Until next time kids, Randy Andy OUT!

No comments: