Sunday, July 24, 2016

Queen of The South | Season One


USA Network are currently enjoying the success story that it Mr Robot returning for a much hyped second series and now they launch another showy looking new series Queen of the South.



Queen of the South stars Alice Braga as the lead and her best mate is from Six Feet Under,  Justina Machado who played Vanessa Diaz.

Currently rating the pants of Mr Robot I am sure in 2017 we will see more of Queen of the South as the show looks a million bucks and with Narcos being so popular it's nice to see a female in command.

Honestly I'm not 100% sold on the show, whilst the production is excellent, the cast seem into it, I am waiting to see where this 13 episode first season takes me. That said easily the best new show of the Summer in terms of US television.

Will be back again with some Winona Ryder soon as I now launch into Stranger Things. Oh yes that was part of my $14 Saturday night. Basically the food $14, Netflix compliments of my sister in laws log in, GIRL!

No comments: